Expert Plumbing Services for Your Home in LA County
Is your home in need of a plumber? Plumbing services are available from Rooter Solutions in Los Angeles, CA and the surrounding areas. Count on our company to exceed your expectations when it comes to quality workmanship and customer service.
If your drain is clogged or you need to replace your water heater, talk to our experienced technicians at Rooter Solutions for professional advice and help. We are there for you anytime you need heavy repair work or just regular maintenance. With over a decade of experience, we offer our clients an exceptional service guarantee.
Trust our team of Los Angeles plumbers for quality plumbing installation and repair work 24/7. We service homes and commercial properties throughout LA County.
Working to Protect Your Home from Damage
Prevention is key. Our professional services will protect your home against future damage, while saving you time and money. No problem is too big or small, so do not hesitate to call us. For premier plumbing services in Los Angeles, contact us today at 310-620-1730.
“Nothing but VERY PROFESSIONAL people.”Marc Levy
Frequently asked plumbing questions in Los Angeles include:
What is a plumbing emergency?
Unfortunately, plumbing problems do not always occur during regular business hours, no matter how helpful that would be. It is difficult to determine if a leak or clog that occurs on the weekend or in the middle of the night requires an emergency plumber in Los Angeles. In the end, it is up to the homeowner to decide what counts as an emergency, but here are a few tips:
- Are all faucets, drains, or showers affected? If the issue affects only one pipe, it can probably wait until Monday morning.
- Is there a water valve that you can shut off to stop the leak? Call the plumber during normal business hours if you can pause the problem temporarily.
- Is the water working? If you are without water (and it isn't a municipality problem), call an emergency plumber.
- Does flooding occur? If you have flooding inside or outside your home due to a burst pipe or water main break, you are dealing with a serious emergency.
Do I have a water leak?
A slab or underground pipes can make it difficult to detect a water leak. Some common signs are:
- Sudden loss in water pressure
- Water bill increases unexpectedly
- Floors that are wet or spongy
- Greener grass in parts of the yard
- Walls sound like they are running with water
Offering a Wide Variety of Residential Services in Los Angeles
- Drain cleaning– Is your drain is clogged from years of buildup? We can service drains and sinks throughout the house, such as in the bathroom, kitchen, and floor. Along with removing the buildup, we will also check for damages that may have occurred in the past.
- Water heater repair, replacement, flush, and safety inspection– Water heaters have an important function in your home and they require regular maintenance to run properly. If you see indications that your water heater is failing, we recommend calling a technician immediately.
- Sewer line repair and replacement– Cracks, breaks, and clogging can occur in the sewer lines. Our methods take care of the problem while still preserving your yard. Make sure to schedule regular inspections for you sewer lines.
- Tankless water heaters– Tankless water heaters have no storage tank and offer many benefits over regular heaters. They deliver hot water quickly and since they are energy-efficient, they can save you a lot of money.
- Toilet repair or replacement– If your toilet is clogged or leaking, we can help. We look for underlying problems that may have contributed to the blockage.
- Leaky faucets– Listening to a leaky faucet day after day is annoying and the leak can waste a lot of water. We can replace or repair any part of the sink in need of fixing, and we service all types of faucets, such as compression, disc, ball, and cartridge faucets.
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement– Although you may be tempted to try to fix the problem yourself, we want you to be safe. Leave the job to us! If you notice the garbage disposal is loud, smelly, or will not turn on, we strongly recommend getting it checked.
- Slab leak repairs– You may have a slab leak if you notice unexplained increases in your water bill and water usage, water coming up from your home’s foundation, or a sudden drop in water pressure. We can detect and repair slab leaks, preventing serious damage to your home.
- New plumbing fixture installations– We can install any type of plumbing fixture, from toilets and sinks, to water heaters and garbage disposals.
- Septic tank replacement– When you start seeing signs of septic damage, it's time to call our team to schedule an inspection right away.
Why Choose Rooter Solutions?
In addition to “Best Of,” “Elite Service,” and “Top Rated” awards from HomeAdvisor, our branches are also BBB+ Accredited Businesses and U.S. Federal Contractor Registration “Verified Vendors.”