Santa Clarita Plumbers
30+ Years of Service Excellence
When it comes to helping your home or business run smoothly, no one does it quite like Rooter Solutions. Backed by decades of service experience, our plumbers have encountered and resolved every kind of plumbing issue imaginable and guarantee we have a solution for yours as well. From easy repairs to system replacements to plumbing upgrades, no job is too big or too small for our plumbers to take on.
Our Santa Clarita plumbing services include:
- Camera inspections
- Drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Leaky faucets
- New plumbing fixture installations
- Sewer line repairs and replacements
- Trenchless repairs and sewer lining
- Septic tank replacements
- Slab leak repairs
- Tankless water heaters
- Toilet repairs and replacements
- Water heater repairs and replacements
- Gas line repairs and replacements
- Water line repairs and replacements
- Backflow replacements
- Emergency repairs
- Grease trap plumbing and replacements
- Pipe repairs and replacements
- Sump pump repairs and replacements
- Water filtration and conditioning
Rooter Solutions services both residential and commercial customers because we want to be sure our entire community is taken care of.
For service upon which you can rely, please call Rooter Solutions at (310) 620-1730 today. We can also be reached online.
Common Signs You Need to Call a Plumber in Santa Clarita
If your plumbing system is acting up, it is incredibly important to have it repaired right away. Even issues that appear to be quite minor can either A) cause extensive damage to your plumbing system if left unrepaired, or, B) be a clue that there is a more serious problem occurring within your system. For these reasons, we recommend never brushing plumbing issues under the rug.
Signs you need to call a plumber include:
- Wobbling or cracked toilets
- One or more slow or clogged drains
- Drain odors
- No hot water
- Sediment in water
- Low water pressure
- Running toilets
- Frequently clogged or overflowing toilets
- Mysterious puddles of water
- The sound of water running when no appliances are in use
- A sudden spike in your water or gas bills
- Funky tasting or smelling water
- Leaking water heater
- Rusty water heater
No matter the problem at hand, Rooter Solutions has a solution. We will inspect your entire system, locate the exact cause of the problem, and implement the most reliable repair. And, if you are experiencing a plumbing emergency, don’t fret; our team is on call and ready to provide emergency repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Prevent a Plumbing Emergency
Plumbing emergencies can be extremely stressful to deal with. Luckily, many of them are almost entirely preventable. From sewage backflowing into your home to burst pipes to severe clogs, many plumbing problems can be avoided with the proper precautions.
Below are our 4 best tips for preventing a plumbing emergency:
- Never use over-the-counter (OTC) drain cleaners: OTC drain cleaners contain a lot of harsh chemicals that corrode the inside of pipes. These products do a lot more harm than good, especially when used on a regular basis.
- Never pour grease, fat, or oil down the drain: When poured down the drain and into cold pipes, grease, fat, and oil harden and form a layer of buildup within your pipes. Over time, it will keep building up until you’ve got a major problem on your hands.
- Only flush toilet paper and human waste: Your toilet is only designed to flush toilet paper and human waste. Everything else—such as feminine hygiene products, paper towels, flushable wipes, diapers, makeup wipes, cotton balls, and Q-tips—should be tossed into the trash.
- Schedule regular drain cleaning services: Having your drains professionally cleaned is a great way to blast away any buildup or clogs within your pipes and keep them flowing freely.
- Schedule regular plumbing inspections: Many plumbing problems are hidden away, so it is important to have your system inspected by a trained professional at least once a year.
Turn to our Santa Clarita plumbers to learn more about how we can protect your plumbing system and keep your home or business running smoothly.
“Nothing but VERY PROFESSIONAL people.”
Santa Clarita Drain Cleaning
Got a clogged drain? Resist the temptation to use a store-bought chemical drain cleaner and call Rooter Solutions instead! Our Santa Clarita drain cleaning team is equipped to safely and effectively unclog backed up drains and restore the proper elimination of wastewater through your plumbing system. If you're dealing with slow drains, drains that smell terrible, or drains that seem to constantly back up, don't wait another moment to contact us. We'll make sure you get the right solution for your particular problem at an honest, fair price.
Our drain cleaning services cover all types of drains, including:
- Kitchen sink drains
- Tub and shower drains
- Floor drains
- Bathroom sink drains
How Rooter Solutions Can Help
At Rooter Solutions, we understand how overwhelming plumbing problems can be, which is why we are here to make your life easier. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, our highly trained plumbers can handle any problem you throw our way. Our goal is to get your system back up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus your energy on more important matters. From routine inspections to complete system overhauls, we treat each and every service with the utmost urgency and care.
With Rooter Solutions on your side, you can expect:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Regular specials and coupons
- Flexible financing options
- Fully stocked service vehicles
When you want the job done right the first time around, turn to Rooter Solutions. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction with every service.
Call (310) 620-1730 to schedule a plumbing service in Santa Clarita. We look forward to serving you!
What Makes Us The Top Choice?Call the Experts for Reliable Service
Award-Winning Service With 30 Years of Combined Experience
Emergency Services Available & Fully Equipped for Large Jobs
Specials Available & No Interest Financing Up to 24 Months