Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceRooter Solutions Plumbers LA is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
The health and safety of employees and customers is our top priority
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, we at Rooter Solutions want to provide you with an update on the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, as well as business continuity for the communities we serve across our nation. We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community even as potential demand for our services may increase with more families either choosing to, or being required to, remain home for extended periods of time.
More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times.
- We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and local health officials and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers.
- All technicians will be equipped with the following personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering homes or businesses for peace of mind and prevention:
- Shoe Covers
- Maintain Social Distancing – including working outside the residence only when feasible
- Contactless E-Sign invoice and payment options available for services provided to our clients if they choose.
All “Rooter Solutions” employees will be required to check their temperature prior to reporting to work. Any employee with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or greater shall not report to work and seek medical treatment, if necessary.
- Rooter Solutions requires employees to stay home or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines if they are experiencing any symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever.
- For the safety of our employees and customers, prior to booking an appointment, our Customer Service Representatives will make inquiries to confirm there are no occupants of a customer’s residence experiencing any symptoms and to confirm we have explicit authorization to service the residence.
Should there be concerns about any employee, please contact us at
Our team of Chatsworth plumbers is committed to your complete comfort, offering peace of mind and outstanding value with every service we provide.
“Nothing but VERY PROFESSIONAL people.”Marc Levy
“I can't say enough good things about Rooter Solutions. They are so great. You won't be disappointed with their work.”Aram Klijian
“Highly recommend!!”Katherine Teall
“Rooter Solutions will be our plumber for ever and I highly recommend them to anyone with plumbing problems!”Sean Collins
“He was professional, efficient and courteous.”Victor L.
Our team of Los Angeles plumbers can get to you for same-day or emergency service throughout LA County. We can provide top-notch plumbing service or installation right away.